Skip to main content

Ab ki Baar Tax free Sarkar


Friends or ‘Bhaiyo aur Behno’ in the language of our legendary Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji !

This is Mr M.K. Agarwal,  78 yrs young, attentive and at work, earning my bread and butter through stock trading. I started working in the year 1959. Through these 60 years I have risen from the base ladder of a salesman to the highest level of a CEO (though in MSME sector).  Starting from delivering goods on bicycle I had the privilege of dealing with top of the global Organizations. I had occasion to travel to some 20-22 countries for work and pleasure.

During my lifetime I have gained unique all round work experience including marketing, manufacturing, accounting, administration, purchasing, civil construction, setting up green field projects and also developing a CD ROM ‘INDIAWIDE’ in the year 1998. The CD was a virtual encyclopedia of India and achieved the distinction of longest selling CD Rom. Even before Indian Railways I computerized Railway Time table in this CD.  

In order to achieve ultimate goal of life ‘Self Realization’ of Manushya Yoni (human life) as per Hindu philosophy I systematically studied ‘Shrimad Bhagwat Gita’ and ‘Ashtang Yoga’ of Maharishi Patanjali for eight long years first thing in the morning.  I have uploaded my learning from these greatest Granthas of Hindus on a website ‘MissionWorldPeace.org’. Thanks to this heavenly knowledge I have been leading a tension free life all these years. 

I am a workohlic.  My thinking process starts at 3.00 am lying in bed and my work at 5.00 am on my computer. With no personal target left I have set a noble mission for my remaining life – ‘To get humanity relieved from tyranny of paying Taxes’. I have already achieved solution to this seemingly impossible problem. Now the job is to convey it to Government and get it implemented. As I am physically unfit to do it myself I am looking for some resourceful associates who can work with the Government of India and put it in practice. God willing we can have a ‘Tax free India’ by 2024 when next elections are held.  

Everybody feels cheated when one has to part with 30% of his hard earned income by way of Income Tax. GST at an average of 15% is a slow poison as it is paid in bit and pieces with every purchase that one makes. Taken together all average earning people have to pay almost half of their income in various kinds of taxes and levies like Property tax, Road Tax etc.  Governments collect these taxes to run the country so logically they do not have any guilty conscience when they deprive their people of half of their income.

By nature I am very calculative as ‘Banias’ (trading community) of India are.  In 2012 scams of huge values, largest one being worth Rs. 1,76,000 crores, started appearing in India.  That prompted me to look in to the working of Government of India. To my horror I found government working is almost non-existent in respect of accounting as we have in private sector.  You ask cost of any government asset like a Railway Station or an Institute they shall not be able to tell it. Who knows what is the total investment in Indian Railways or for that matter in any Ministry?  I shall bring all these anomalies in government working in my posts one by one before you.

I shall motivate Indian Media to start discussing this issue every day for at least one hour. (Any way they are short of issues now that general elections are over).  I shall continue with my effort relentlessly until my goal is achieved or I go away, whichever is first!

Please refer it to your friends if you find my Mission interesting and worthwhile to pursue. For me it is Mission of my life !!!

Comments

  1. Noble venture indeed. It should gather support from all sections of society as it affects all.

    Is it not possible to send a Brief of your proposal to Modi Ji directly through Modi App ? If your plan catches his eyes, may be things will hasten up. I understand that Arthkranti People had met Modi Ji when he was CM of Gujarat and had given him a presentation. Something similar could be tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Vijendra. My problem is I cannot pursue the matter with Modiji or Govt. It will turn into a very big project that can be executed by a big party only. I shall discuss full project with you when you have some spare time. I am always free so you can call any day any time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forests great Revenue Earners

Open Letter to our legendary Prime Minister of India – Shriman Narendra Modi ji Respected Sir, This is my humble submission which is in sequel to my first letter dated 13th May 2019, to you, sir. Sir, my submission fits exactly in to your philosophy. In your first guidance to all Secretaries yesterday you advised them that – ‘ All Ministries must focus on steps to improve ‘Ease of Living’ . The greatest ease of living in everyone’s life is surely relief from paying any kind of taxes. What I am aiming is making India world’s 1 st Tax free nation and working for that is my Mission for remaining life. My theory is simple.   Government takes taxes from its people for meeting its operating cost.   Government has some 57 Ministries on which the collected tax is spent. All these Ministries have some valuable Goods, Services and some Intangible Powers for benefit of people. Ministries should earn their operating cost from these goods and services. Present earning of Gov